Now my feet »

miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2008

Parklife!

wow, no me habia dado cuenta! yo también me pasa eso los miércoles...
viva el brit pop! oi!


I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the
dustmen
I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house
I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too it gives me a sense of
enormous well being
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will
always be a bit
Of my heart devoted to it

3 comentarios:

Warren/Literófilo dijo...

En la gran bretaña estimada bloguera, se ha hecho la mujer música moderna, desde los Sex Pistols, pasando por David Bowie, The Beatles, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stone, The Cure, y si sigo no paro, por ello no no es de extrañar tu post, acá te ñado mi msn literofiliacr@hotmail.com, para hablar de literatura y de música, un saludo y buen blog.

Warren/Literófilo dijo...

mejor* no mujer :P

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.